Workforce training assistance in Virginia is provided through the Virginia Department of Business Assistance’s Virginia Jobs Investment Program (VJIP).
- VJIP is an economic development incentive providing customized recruiting and training services to companies that are creating new jobs or experiencing technological change.
- The program offsets your company’s recruitment and training costs, and connects you with all available resources to help with your workforce development efforts.
- Among your partners will be Virginia’s educational and vocational institutions, workforce development centers, employment service providers and more.
The Greenfield Education and Training Center
- Located within the region’s premier business park, Botetourt Center at Greenfield
- Full-service business and industry training facility
- Custom workforce training services to meet your company’s needs
Ahead of the Learning Curve
We help employers remain competitive by offering the latest, most advanced facilities and custom-designed workforce programs. The Center also offers high-bay training areas and temporary office space so expanding or relocating companies can get to work while their facilities are being built.
Dr. Robert Sandel
Botetourt County Schools
- Traditional and advanced technology vocational training
- Dual enrollment programs
- Books2Bricks Program
What Others Have to Say
Botetourt County is the location of choice of successful businesses from all around the world. Let them tell you why.